The old and new Time Capsules were re-inserted into the ground on 7th August.
These photographs of the Time Capsules were taken by Christine Lees:
The glass bottle is the original from 1893 which was discovered after the demolition of the old Church in 2013. It was found inserted into one of the foundation stones. The new capsule is plastic, and the first two photographs show what was inserted into this one.
The following photographs by Malcolm Brown show the burying of the capsules under the porch entrance to the new extension: